Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ever Hopeful

Sam came in early in the day. Surprisingly early. He didn't buy anything. I barely got to talk to him because it was kind of busy. I called to my coworker half heartedly to ask her a question and he looked up as if I was calling him. Because her name is sort of like a female version of one of two male names which he could have. I ought to just ask him. But whatever. So much funner to NOT know. Just to call him by his rank and last name. There's something sexy about that....

He ended up going off to work out and then coming back in later. Unfortunately, he was then talking to someone else which was really disappointing. I way prefer to have him to myself. However, while they did arrive together... he left before his friend. Which was also really disappointing. Because I want that man. All to myself. Naked.

On a completely unrelated (and not nearly as pleasing note) this guy who came on to me once before came on to me again today. He asked for my number and I told him "no." "Are you married," he asked me. I had to look away and think about it for a half second before saying "yes." I felt a little bad about it, actually. The not being able to remember right away that yes, I am married. But actually my thought was more "that has nothing to do with it... I'm just not attracted to you!" But it was as good an excuse as any....

No comments: