Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Two men I'm NOT sleeping with.

For lunch I decided to wander out into the lobby area of the store. It's an area where you can sit down and relax or eat or whatever. So I sat down in one of the increasingly rickety chairs and gazed out into the outside world as I ate.

And I watched Sam walk up... and go into the gym without so much as a glance my direction. Not that he could probably see me through the tinted windows anyway. He never did come into the store, though he could have. He says sometimes he doesn't stop because he can't afford it. Fuck the money. I just want to see him, dammit. But maybe that's just a little too much to ask. So much for the idea of him coming just to see me....

Meanwhile, I went to the gym and wore my ass out. I was really spent by the end of my workout. Hawk was there and I went in to talk to him for a few minutes while he was using the weight machines. He came into the cardio room as I was getting my machine ready and we ended up talking... as he chose the bike behind me. Great. No pressure there or anything, dammit. Eventually he took the treadmill in front of me. I watched him a little, but of course my eyes wandered around the room. I happened to look back just as he finished playing with his shirt. I almost choked as I held back a laugh when I realised he was bunching his shirt up around his waist. So I could see his ass better. I ended up coughing instead. He's a very confident man. And I really did appreciate the view....

No comments: