Monday, April 10, 2006

In Praise...

I really, really enjoy watching Penn & Teller's show Bullshit. One of the episodes TIVO caught for me was devoted to circumcision. Watching the show I, of course, thought of the ex and of the fact that he was not circumcised. He was the first guy I've been with who was intact. (Oddly, as I type this I think... wasn't there someone else later? I can't remember!)

I really, really enjoyed sex with the ex. Honestly, he wasn't amazing. But, for my expectations at that time in my life he was pretty kick-ass. We had a hell of a lot of sex in a very short period of time... and yet the sex could last hours. Something not too many of the men I've been with can brag.

But among the many memories I have of my time with him was the feel of his cock inside me. So as I watched the show I was thinking about the ex. Some of the women interviewed on the show made faces when asked about their feelings on uncircumcised cock saying they wanted nothing to do with them. And I was thinking "my god, send those beautiful cocks my direction because I want more of that.

It's really a shame that so many American men have been subjected to this procedure so that my experiences with that intact organ have been so rare. I love cock in all of it's many forms... but something about that uncircumcised piston of love...

No comments: