Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Girls.

There are these two girls I've been working with the last couple of days. And I really don't LIKE them. I don't even really CARE that I don't like them. But I don't. However, I spend two hours with them in the car each time we go to the other store. I can only tune them out so much. They try to be nice and include me in their conversations but... ugh.

They started talking about blow jobs as we were heading home. And about the snot-like qualities of semen. "Did you know that like... 73% of men are offended if you don't swallow?!" I said something like "yeah, that sounds about right." So they started talking about how "Well, I've only ever swallowed once. It was enough" and the other girl said "I swallowed twice, but the second time I was drunk." And I said nothing because they don't need to know that I've swallowed many a load. Not that I always enjoy it (or even do it) but certainly more times than I can cound on my fingers and toes. They went on to talk about how neither of them actually likes to do it ("it's all sweaty and nasty down there at the end of the day...") and how it's gross. And I said nothing because it's called "a shower."

Then the one girl whom I really, really don't like started talking about her husband. Apparently she's very free with what an asshole her husband is... but she won't leave him. She says she HAS to shine his boots every morning. She HAS to get up and make his coffee before he goes to PT. I finally asked her "what if you don't do it? Just stop." "Well, he'll make me. He'll drag my ass out of bed." "That's assault." She changed the subject. I think I said something else really pointed about her stopping doing what he wants her to do and she changed the subject again. She said he refused to go to marital counseling with her "So go alone," I suggested. She came up with a "but-" and gave an excuse not to go. Clearly, she has no desire to change her situation. Drama. Victim. FUCKING ANNOYING.

I tend to draw parallels between other people's actions and my own. I wonder... if I'm SO miserable about my lack of sex life with my husband shouldn't I just up and leave? Maybe. But overall, I'm really NOT miserable enough to change things. I bitch and moan, now and again. But I hope to god I'm not the drama queen she is. I hope I don't come across on thriving on misery and being a victim the way she does. Because, you know, it's REALLY fucking annoying....

No comments: