Sunday, April 02, 2006

New Toys

I bought one of these because I've been looking for a new dildo. The fact that it vibrates is a great side benefit. I've hardly used it, alas. That time of the month and all, mostly I just don't feel like dealing with the clean up. However, given a little time I'm thinking this might become a personal favorite....

Meanwhile, after reading this I decided to buy myself a set. I had ben wa balls once. I wasn't impressed. But figured it was worth another old college try. About the same result. Getting up, walking around in them. Zzzz. But when I think about them being there... practice with the muscles... well... things get more interesting. Masturbating with them sitting silently, passively inside? Awesome. Fucking stellar, I say. Exactly the pressure I crave with my orgasm. That feeling of fullness. Oh, god yes.

I read a number of reviews about them. I suspect some people have been shoving them up their asses. More power to them, I say. They do look somewhat like that kind of a toy. However, I'm more than content to leave them blissfully inside my pussy. Where they will find themselves often....

No comments: