Wednesday, April 05, 2006

First Night Shift

It's really weird sitting here trying... so... hard... to... remember... what fucking DAY it is. If I continue to work these nights for the rest of the week, I'm sure it's not going to get any easier to figure out.

We worked. We got some shit done. I'm not sure it's going to have to keep going for a while week, however. If it doesn't, maybe I'll take whatever days I'd have to be on the day shift again as vacation. Seeing as I'm already written out of the schedule. Well, whatever.

Oddly when I was meeting up with everyone at yet ANOTHER store around here before we headed off to the store we worked at (an hour away) I saw Mason. He didn't see me, which is probably for the best. Fuck that guy anyway....

Fuck all men, while we're at it. Well, maybe not ALL of them. Just the ones I know, right?

*sigh* I need to get laid.

No comments: