Monday, April 17, 2006

Way back when...

So it's about time for the 10 year anniversary of my high school graduation. Weirdness. I can't believe I've been out of high school for so long. Fuck.

I discovered it while idly browsing and googling various people that I liked. The funny thing is that a few different times I've looked up a particular boy (who shares a name with a famous singer... sort of... and I DON'T mean Michael Bolton) and come across a bunch of pages devoted to some guy who's working on a video game. Last time I got irritated because of course that's NOT him, NOR is he the singer, dammit.

Well, it turns out he IS the video game guy. I finally came across one tiny photo and... dude... it's HIM.

I get so excited about these little things. Maybe I'm dreaming that I ever had a chance with him but he's totally the sort of guy I wanted to date. And I think it's really cool that he's doing this kind of cool work. Not that I'll probably ever have anything to do with the video game because it's not my style, exactly. Still, it's very cool to know he's doing it and doing something he apparently enjoys....

Anyway. It's kind of cool. I'm not so sure I'll be attending our high school reunion. I probably won't be anywhere near it and I'm not convinced I'm really all that interested anyway. I didn't go to any of the school dances the entire time I was in high school... why start being a joiner now?

No comments: