Saturday, July 08, 2006

Five Minutes

That's really all the time I have to write.

Martin's "party" was really... interesting. His girlfriend and I were the only two girls there. The rest were guys... who were all nice and funny as hell, of course. I've met most of them. Anyway, it was a good time.

When I got there, though I was too hot and my hair was down. I asked husband to see if he could find me a pen, pencil, or rubberband. He found none of those things. Eventually Martin and I ended up near one another and I asked him if he had any of those things I could use. He led me into his office and pointed to the mug full of pens. I fished out a pencil and found he was standing over me a little. I gazed up at him and thought "he's doing this on purpose... and I can't do shit about it." It was kind of sexy, knowing he still wants me. We said something to one another... nothing intimate (although that might have been his goal) and I deflected. As we left the room his hand grazed my butt. One can only assume it wasn't accidental.

The rest of the evening we were fine. Nothing too weird. Although I was unnaturally subdued.

Anyway, there was more to the evening but I haven't time to write about it. Nothing too interesting happened.

However, if he ever invites me back to see him alone, again... well... let's just say I'm interested.

No comments: