Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Such a man

While at work today Mason came in after work. He doesn't usually do that very often, but he did yesterday and today. Yesterday he came in and one of his coworker/friends came in and talked and talked and talked and talked and... well... you get the picture. I said almost nothing to him because his friend kept talking and talking and talking and... well... you get the picture. Obviously I hold nothing against Mason although I do wish his friend hadn't forgotten that I'm a real live person who deserves more than to be talked past. But whatever.

So tonight Mason came in and we talked just a tiny bit. I saw his shoulder tattoo... and generally I never make mention of people's tattoos but in this case I said "I didn't know you had a tattoo!" He showed me. It was a cool arm band which I won't describe... but it really was kind of clever. Of course my very next question was "does it go all-" and he immediately showed me that indeed, it goes ALL the way around. I laughed at his quickness to show that off. "I've heard some people stop. I have a friend who has one and he says that's always the next question. Like it's some kind of test since it apparently hurts so bad." He agreed that it was often the next question and I smiled as he left, "well, just goes to show... you're QUITE a man." He apparently liked that, but he was walking out the door. "Thank you," he replied with a smile.

Hawk came in, too, I flirted with him yesterday and the day before. Like... hard. He said he wanted me to give him something for free, "nothing's FREE," I told him, "but I can think of a way you could EARN some stuff." He suggested stocking the shelves and I shook my head, "Oh, no. That's NOT what I had in mind," I said, leering at him. He laughed.

Flirting... good fun.

Trian came in today, finally. I can finally see that he really HAS lost a lot of weight. But he appears NOT have meant anything by his absence so I'm happy again....

No comments: