Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I almost wish you would have loved me, too...

Title has nothing to do with entry. Just a lyric.

So Wade shows up today. I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks so I asked him what was up, "I heard you were on vacation," I said. He kind shrugged. I tried to ask him more questions but he didn't really answer most of them, hurrying back to work. He reappeared later on and I asked him again, what was going on. This time we were alone in the store and he told me that he moved out during his "vacation" and is getting a divorce. I stared at him rather shocked. This was nothing I was expecting to hear, obviously. I sympathized with him, but he didn't seem too down about the whole thing. Apparently it was a mutual decision, perhaps a little more his than hers.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen Trian in almost two weeks. I finally asked my coworker whether she'd seen him and she said yes. He just isn't coming in while I'm around. That's very odd. I'm not sure if he's intentionally avoiding me or what. She also told me "he really doesn't look good. He's lost a lot of weight...." He told me the same thing, but I couldn't see it. Apparently I'm unobservant or something. I worry about him a lot. I like him, genuinely, and hope I've in no way caused him to WANT to avoid me. I never wanted to be a "problem" for him.

I haven't talked to Keith in far too long, either. No clue what's going on with him. Fuuuuuck.

My friend (and occasional lover) EB is just... gone. No clue why but suddenly he's NEVER online at ALL anymore. I'm chalking it up to him finding a steady girlfriend. He had a girl who was a friend and things were becoming more serious between them. I counseled him to be very careful with his heart and committing to her since she's actually still married and in the very beginning stages of getting a divorce... but he listens to me not at all. I suspect she's the one he's making time with these days. Maybe it'll work out. I hope for his sake it does.... but I really, really loathe when I lose a friend because they've found a love.

Oh, yeah. And I thought that perhaps I was going to get away with having PMS but nothing more physical to show for it (as occasionally happens) but my body gave in and it's that time of the month again. I probably should have known when I was getting ready for work and thought "fuck it... I'm going to masturbate... I don't CARE if I'm late!" I ALWAYS care if I'm late to work. It's a "thing" with me. So I should have taken that desperate horniness as a sure sign. But sometimes I'm thick headed.

No comments: