Tuesday, July 11, 2006

OPP

I have this love for the song OPP. But I'm irritated because I was looking up the lyrics via google and I noticed that in every single version I found at least one of the lyrics was VERY clearly wrong. Which of course, throws the rest of the lyrics into question. I even looked up the correct lyric phrase and failed to find a single reference on google.

For the record the lyric is:

"Have you ever known a brother who had another like the girl or wife and you just had to stomp her toes cuz he look jus' that nice"

NOT

"Have you ever known a brother who have another like ah girl or wife And you just had to stop and just 'cos he look just as nice "

It's that important to me and THAT irritating to me that not a god damned single reference gets it right.

No comments: