Saturday, July 29, 2006

May I offer my services...?

So I volunteered somewhere today. It involved standing around dealing with a lot of people... and a lot of ice. One man in particular kept coming back to me. He was sharing some of the food and drinks from the various booths around the place with me. At first going against my wishes otherwise (although I tend to give in without too much argument), but eventually I gave in and went with the flow. He was nice, but very pushy. And sooooo totally not my type at all.

Anyway, it was really, really hot. I could see he was looking for an excuse to touch me and I was doing a pretty fucking awesome job of avoiding it. But when he grabbed up too handfuls of ice and reached out toward me I was in a bit of a fix because I have this "too nice" thing where I couldn't comfortably say "no" and he wasn't being creepy so much as just... pushy. So he reached out and placed them against my neck. The ice had been floating in some water so his hands were wet. As the ice contacted my neck water immediately began running down my back and chest in cold rivlets. I froze for a moment as my brain immediately went into "wow!" mode. I could feel my nipples getting hard, the skin contracting making me ache a little. It felt fucking awesome. And then I looked at him and thought "... but not from you...." and had to step back, breaking the contact.

However, it didn't really get rid of the intense physical reaction I had. Or the desire for more, similarly sensual experiences. Just not with that guy. So I spent the rest of the afternoon eyeing the various and sundry hotties that came up to try my wares and wanting, very badly, to take one of them home. But knowing I shouldn't.

On a side note, I spent the morning chatting with a guy I've kind of been chatting with for a while. He apparently occasionally comes into the store (and has come in since I started chatting with him) but I don't recognize him at all. Anyway, we got to chatting and for the first time since we started chatting I started getting really turned on. Like maybe this guy is someone I'd really enjoy getting to know more intimately. Now, the fact that I've blogged about him makes it almost impossible that I ever will... but there's certainly a lot of potential there....

I wonder if he likes ice....

No comments: