Sunday, October 24, 2004

2nd Day

Last night, just hours after getting my nipples pierced I ran into my ex boyfriend (still friend) online. Having not had any contact with him at all in the last two months (roughly) it was a strange coincidence. But, I was excited about my nipples so I showed him. After having slept with him for several months and knowing much about each other's intimate parts, having masturbated in front of each other... on each other... that sort of thing it's not such a big deal to flash a guy on the computer.

Actually, mostly it's just not a big deal to flash someone online.

Anyway, he told me that he broke up with his most recent girlfriend (who was, once again, the woman of his dreams for a while) and had decided he was going to spend the rest of his army career without dating women from this state because all the women from this state suck. I'm not sure I entirely disagree. He went on to tell me that he'd been thinking about me a lot and about the sex we had and perhaps we could have some in the future despite my assurance to him after the LAST time be "broke up" with me that it was the LAST time we were ever going to do THAT again.

Except I was painfully broken hearted the last time we broke up and thought about him for MONTHS afterward. So last night he suggested sex but I vetoed it. Afterall, my nipples were super freshly pierced and movement... not fun. He kept telling me we could get around the jostling... but naw. I was still in a bit of shock.

So, we sat and watched Fargo and snuggled for that time, our fingers interlaced. It felt good to be close to him like that, again. I didn't feel that familar excitement I felt before... but perhaps absence has made my lust grow cold. Perhaps it can be rekindled....

Because frankly, fucking him was one of the best times of my life.

Also, my nipples only hurt occassionally now. Just once in a while. Thank god.

No comments: