Friday, October 29, 2004

His Trip

Husband was sent out of state for work for a couple of days. Generally when he does that I go hog wild and I get myself thoroughly fucked by some guy. However, this time it didn't work out as such and I ended up sitting at home cleaning. I'm okay with that, really. Still would have liked to have been able to take advantage of his absence but maybe next time....

As with last time husband went to a strip club with his fellow workers. One of the guys bought his friend a lap dance but the friend refused and husband piped up that he'd take it. So, husband got a lap dance. Apparently this lap dance was much better for him than the last, which I only barely remember him mentioning. This time he tells me "she was very devoted to her work." So I pulled out my chair and laughingly said "show me!" So he laughed and danced a little for me and then said "and then she did this" and he bent over, putting his head next to mine and licked my ear. He went for the bite but the lick made me scream and twitch so he missed that one. He's got sensitive ears, although not nearly as sensitive as mine, so he clearly enjoyed that.

I asked him more about what happened and he described her to me and basically said it was a lot of fun. He suggested that his friend, his friend's wife, him, and myself should all go to some of the local strip clubs together. It's something I've wanted to do... go to a strip club but I just don't have the balls to actually DO it. Maybe in a big group I could get over it... but really... with just two of us NO WAY. Three... maybe. Four... even better.

So. Looks like someone had a small adventure. And when I asked how the rest of his trip was he told me "it sucked and I shouldn't have had to even go." And I told him that in his place... the lap dance would have made the whole thing worth it. I'm easy like that.

No comments: