Saturday, October 09, 2004

The Chase

I fully admit to being one of the girls who really enjoys the chase. Which isn't to say I get bored of the capture. I've never really had someone long enough to get bored of the capture (and despite appearances I'm NOT bored of Husband, generally. Seems to be the opposite... but we're just not counting him).

Thus, all the whining, speculation, longing, and teasing of Li falls right into things I enjoy. I have a strong feeling of "success" with this one which makes it all that much more fun. To know all my persuit, no matter how inept, has a strong chance of leading to capture pleases me to no end. It's like foreplay. Lots and lots of foreplay. But of course, even foreplay can last too long. I may become disillusioned. That's not something I'm going for, of course.

But for now, the persuit... it gives me lots of fantasy fodder... which leads to lots of orgasms. With or without his physical presence it's hard to complain.

No comments: