Sunday, October 10, 2004

We did it.

Like I said I would, I woke husband this morning and while I talked to him I began stroking his cock, just to see if I could get it to respond... and if he'd go with the flow. He did, letting me snuggle up next to him before finally declaring that he needed a shower. I jumped in ahead of him and washed myself before letting him join me. I watched him, staying out of his way (as he prefers) and once finished I knelt down in front of him and began sucking his (once again) flaccid cock. Things heated up after that, but the shower wasn't really the place to continue as my hands were getting pruney and somewhat uncomfortable.

We retired to the bed for sex. It was... definately something. Part way into it I have visions of Li... because I could (and for no other reason). It was amusing, but eh... not reality so I turned my attention back to what was at hand. Eventually we "degenerated" into me masturbating while sucking his cock. And I came HARD. I mean, it was really really intense. One of those orgasms that comes in waves... one... then the next... it actually felt a lot like two orgasms one after the other... no real space in between. We finished him off... and off to the rest of a very nice day.

For having not had sex in something like two months... well... I'm definately NOT going to complain. That was GREAT.

I still want Li, though.

No comments: