Monday, October 11, 2004

Horny.

Today I helped a super cute guy (with a super nice attitude) buy a mattress. I super wanted to fuck him. Because he was cute. I mean, god only knows if he was good in bed. But it didn't help that I was selling him a mattress. While he was off with his friend getting their vehicle as I waited in the back of the store I was having visions of us on that bed. I stopped myself, though, before it got TOO far because it was making me super horny.

Actually, I was horny all day long. I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with that dream...

No Li today. *sad* Maybe he'll be there tomorrow. Maybe.

I went to see a friend (older teenager) today and ended up talking to her super cool dad who happened to not be wearing his shirt. Nipple rings. Oh, yes. So I quizzed him on the matter and got some advice. I love super cool dads. Piercings here I come...

I still want to fuck but it would appear husband is less than interested. This should come as no surprise.

No comments: