Thursday, October 14, 2004

Make Out Dream

I continue to be baffled as to why I never seem to have sex in dreams.

This morning I dreamed about a guy who was a model. I was talking to a friend (in the dream) about him and how he was going to be staying at my parent's house (where I was living) for a few days. She wasn't terribly impressed informing me that this "it" guy which ALL the women were lusting after wasn't really anything special. She informed me he'd been modeling for years but that it was this one single ad that finally caught on but it really had nothing to do with HIM. She pulled up a few of his older pictures online and I found myself more impressed by the fact that he'd been modeling for so long than the idea that he was an overnight sensation.

Skip forward to him in my room laying on my bed. I snuggled up to him, we were laughing about something. I wasn't sure about his intentions. Knowing that he was SOOO super hot and SOOO super lusted after... knowing he could have just about any woman he wanted at this point I had a hard time imagining that he might like me "that way." We lay looking at each other for a moment before I finally moved forward and kissed him shyly... just to see.... He held onto me and we kissed again... our kisses becoming more passionate. I was kissing him as if I loved him, slowly... but with that edge of "god I have to have you now... but this feels so good I can't stop...." He we moved so that he was ontop of me, pressing down on my body, holding me there. Now there was no doubt he wanted to be there. With me. Eventually we moved again so I was on top, I rocked my hips against his feeling the fabric of our clothes... and the shape of HIM underneath....

But we heard a noise so he pushed me away, waiting until my brother had passed. Our breathing was heavy as we looked at each other. Of course, no one could know what we were doing... my parents wouldn't allow him to stay afterall. Or maybe he just didn't want ANYONE to know he'd been kissing ME....

The dream ended and I woke up right around the same time. I woke up feeling vaguely horny and entirely lonely after that one. Bleh.

But the kissing was hot. :-)

No comments: