Monday, October 25, 2004

Showin' Off the Nips

I spent the day hanging around Li. Trying to convince him I'm not quite what he thinks I am. I (once again) came very close to pointing out that I fuck whom I want when I want but held that one back another day. After all, it can only take a moment before he figures out I mean him.

Meanwhile, being the queen of subtlety I told him I did finally get my nipples pierced. We talked about it a little... the pain... etc. A few hours later I was whining about how I hit them on something and they hurt for that moment and suddenly asked "hey, want to see them?" See how subtle I am? I asked him TWICE. Finally, it was time for me to go so I kicked one of my associates out of the stockroom and once again asked Li "do you want to see before I go? I may never offer again." Which was probably utter bullshit because I can't imagine that I wouldn't offer again. Or do it. Anytime he asked. However he said "sure" so we went into one of the trailers and I showed him my breast.

I admit for such a small thing which probably lasted all of 30 seconds I felt really fucking good about it. Of course, the hope is that he'll think about that particular breast for a while. But the reality is he probably found it vaguely shocking. Fuck if I thought to check the front of his pants for response. lol Like I'd be able to tell anyway. I'm no good at looking for subtle signs. One might hope in his case the signs might not be so subtle.

I fucking WANT him. NOW. I'm entirely too wet and swollen and turned on not to have even a chance at getting into that man's pants. It was fun before. A little game... flirt with him... enjoy the flirting in return. Now, really, I just want to fuck. I like talking to him. But I want to be done with the flirting and on to the good stuff. I want to feel his lips on mine, feel the heat of his body... feel him inside me. Fuck.

He asked me earlier today if I work tomorrow. He asked me again after I showed him my nipple. Finally I asked him "why do you keep asking me when I work?" And he told me "because I was thinking about coming back tomorrow." Oh, fuck yes. Please do. And please ask me if you can see both.

Ah, after I showed him my nipple we went back into the store and were talking about other piercings. I mentioned how I'd actually considered getting my clitoral hood pierced at some point but I'm sure that'd hurt immensely more. I told him, "I don't think I'd offer to show you that one." lol I would, though!

No comments: