Monday, October 11, 2004

I woke up in the middle of a dream again this morning. Again because I woke up in the middle of a dream yesterday.

Yesterday's dream involved a roaming group of store associates who would travel from one of the chain of stores I work for to the next. As a cashier I'd never known WHY they were there because they never had ANYTHING to do with the cashiers. But now, as a regular store associate, I found out. They were a roving band of dominants. This time, they invited me to play. I accepted, but at the same time I was trying desperately hard to get this man to want to fuck me. A man who had nothing to do with the dominants because the dominants were all female. I was entirely excited by the submissive experience but was dealing with my incredible attraction to this other guy. It was a very sexually tense dream, needless to say.

This morning I woke up during a dream in which I was in a very strange city with a group of tourists. We went to visit a city hall which was absolutely amazing. They'd spent a ton of money on this artwork on the building in which depicted the town elders in the middle of a scene from a myth about them. On the roof were huge ravens with men in their beaks. According to the myth the town elders were carried away by these ravens. That's all I knew about the myth. Even inside the building in somewhat random places they had raven statues looking for victims. In one room was a fencing ring where two men were practicing with swords.

I met the town mayor who was absolutely hot. There was mutual attraction. Later in the hotel room he joined me in the bathroom. I was naked in the tub, having let the soapy water down the drain as I sat there. He came in, wearing his business suit. "I need to talk to you," he said. I agreed and he looked around for a moment before joining me in the tub, sitting across from me, in the somewhat small tub. It was intimate, of course. But odd as I relaxed naked before him.

He began to tell me about the people who were watching him. Someone had bugged his clothing once. He'd found it. I watched him for a moment and leaned forward, running my hands inside his suit jacket, feeling the heat of him coming through the fabric. I leaned further forward, needing to take it further. I began kissing him, our tongues sliding shyly together. I wanted him right then. But, he drew away, continuing his story as I gazed at him. He told me that he'd found a bugging device in his underwear. I saw my chance and leaned forward to undo his suit pants as he talked, letting my fingers glide around the waistband of his boxers. Nothing. I let me hand slide lower to cup his cock in my hand for a moment before leaning away again.

He looked very serious. "You can check my clothing for bugs any time you want," he told me. I smiled at this and leaned in, again, my fingers once again searching his boxers as our mouths once again found each other. I wanted him, bad. I kissed him so there would be no doubt in his mind.

Then I woke up.

Fuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a naughty subconscious! ;-)

mbl

Some Woman said...

Fuck, I've got a naughty CONCIOUS!