Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Came last night. Yay!

No interesting dreams that I remember last night, unfortunately.

However, before bed I had a tremendous orgasm. I was downstairs on the computer, husband behind me watching TV as I idly read the latest installments of the Waiting Room (which I put off read for a month or more at a time so there's enough new to read to actually ENJOY). Of course, this got me horny so I had my hand down my pants. Eventually I dealt with the fact that I simply HAD to have an orgasm. I whined at husband that he should go upstairs so I could masturbate. He sighed heavily "but I'm watching TV!" Of course, he needn't really go upstairs. I could have masturbated there, but I would have been too aware of him and worried about what he was thinking so I would have had a crappy orgasm. Instead I retired to the bedroom and picked up The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. It's not the best book for my masturbating, but I skimmed it and fucked myself with my dildo. I found myself coming incredibly close to orgasm just from that. A first. But I became aware of it and lost it (a problem I encountered when I first started masturbating, too. At this point it just takes time and me getting used to the "new" sensations. It gives me hope, though, that someday it will be possible to bring me to orgasm through just plain ol' sex).

I became super turned on but that particular book wasn't going to take me where I wanted to go, so I searched for Beauty's Punishment which I find to be an incredibly sexy, orgasm worthy book. No luck. And so I finished masturbating to the first book and had a very very good orgasm despite me concerns otherwise.

This morning, I woke up and masturbated again to an incredible orgasm. I must say, I don't hear much whining about orgasms... but frankly I've had some crappy ones in my day and I absolutely adore the intensity of my latest ones. I can't say what the difference is... but fuck. It makes me want more and more and more.


No comments: