Thursday, October 07, 2004

Want...

I got to see Li again, today. Unexpectedly. And I hurt myself, though. Well, my name tag got me, actually. Via a box. Long story. Needless to say I have an ouchie on my chest. Just about at my bra line. I showed him. It wasn't pretty. I was SO tempted to say "want to kiss it better?" but held my tongue for fear he'd agree and I'd have to shrink away for fear of getting nasty germs in my cut. Ah, well. It amused the fuck out of me to think about.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to flirt with him nearly as much as I would have liked. However, I did cover with him the fact that I wanted to get my nipples pierced but that the other place wouldn't do it. He asked me why they wouldn't do it and I found myself unable to say "because they said my nipples were too small" because... well... damn. So I stared at him a long moment and finally said "that's... personal..." which is such a fucking turn off, too.

Anyway, the "small nipple" thing is absolute bullshit and I'm really disappointed. I may offer to show the piercings to him after I get it done. If I have the balls. With "strippers rules" probably, because they'll probably be fresh... and therefore untouchable. I wonder if he'd take me up on it or be too uncomfortable. I'm aching to find out....

As I stood there in the middle of the store today I couldn't help but think how wet I was getting at the thought of how close he was. If he knew what a dirty, nasty girl I am... and what I was thinking about him he'd probably take me up on my thoughts... dragging me off to a dark trailer, bending me over some random box of merchandise and fucking me hard from behind while I bit my lips hard not to be loud....

It's not even the most vivid fantasy I've ever had... but even just that I can feel myself getting wet and swollen. I want him. Bad. And I hate waiting.

No comments: