Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Speaking of Work

Part way through the day I had to go into the main store (I work in a satellite store of sorts) so I walked over and ended up making it a point to go up to Ving at his cash register and use his phone. I let my hand touch his back but turned away before he even had time to look back. Then he bumped me over a little. Oh, the contact. Finally, I said sweetly "Hi Ving...." trying to sound as sweetly innocently in love as possible. He laughed and responded "Hi Kay," in a similar tone of voice. I can't even remember the breif conversation we had as it was immediately wiped from my memory when he rubbed my back (between my shoulder blades). Not only was it amazing to have someone rub my back, but just the pleasure of having SOMEONE touching me and for that someone to be Ving.... well... let's just say my eyes were rolling back into my head.

What can I say? I'm easy. And I'm flirting HARD with Ving. I don't think I have a chance in the world with him, but god damn the flirting is nice. No mutual chemistry there, alas. But like I've said before... at least he's kind enough to flirt back!

No comments: