Friday, March 31, 2006

Weird Thing

Mason came in.  "I haven't seen you in a while," he said as he walked past.  When he finally came back I told him "I've been here.  You just haven't come to visit."  He was quiet for a second and said "I don't like where this is going" sounding kind of vague.  That certainly came out of nowhere.

Meanwhile, Sam was standing nearby.  Both Mason and Sam came in at the same time but Sam came through the line first and we talked a very wee bit.  I'm still kind of pissed off about the fact that he's been so reticent this week so I wasn't feeling very talkative.  So while he stood there as I was ringing up Mason I ignored him.  Because, what's the point?

All I can figure is Mason didn't like Sam watching us flirt.  I couldn't care less at this point.  Well, okay, I care.  It was kind of weird.  But what can I do?

Anyway.  It was just a very weird work moment.  Customers are very odd....

No comments: