Friday, September 08, 2006

Boring blog....

Trian messaged me last night. I think he was trying to ask me for a get together this weekend. I pretended not to see the question. At least, not at first. I'll almost certainly get together with him again. Maybe as early as this weekend. Maybe if I beg convincingly. Who knows. Sad day when I have a to beg a man for sex. My life has been full of a lot of sad days, I think.

Meanwhile, Whit's losing his computer access for a while. Apparently his computer wasn't really his and he's giving it back. I do happen to have the lap top which I COULD lend him but I so totally don't trust people not to steal. Although I could totally get his ass in big trouble if he did attempt to steal it. Making me look like the town slut... but at least I'd have my computer back.

I kind of feel like going out of town this weekend. Not sure if we will, but it seems like it'd be a great weekend to visit the beach. THAT idea pleases me to no end....

No comments: