Monday, September 11, 2006

Depressed

I figure it must be about that time of the month. Although I suspect I may be skipping it this month. Or the hormones are just trying to fuck with me. That happens often, too.

My "hot date" for tonight turned out to be a bit of a no-show. Well, he showed up online at about 9 in the evening. Told me he had internet problems. Apparently for about the last three days. Conveniently. And wouldn't I still like to come over? Oh no. Oh no. We're not starting any sort of relationship (sexual or otherwise) on those kinds of terms. Fuck that. He had the gall to tell me I'm not very forgiving. He's right, of course. When it comes to being stood up and/or ignored you're fucking right I'm not very forgiving.

I sent a text message to Trian. I figured I'd been somewhat less than kind last time I talked to him and should at least give the man some kind of encouragement. He sent me back a text asking me who I was. What the fuck? He did not just send me that text message. But he did. Apparently he didn't even bother to save my number in his phone. Nice.

Whit would have been up for seeing me. It's been a while. But by this time I was not in the best of moods. I went upstairs and cried for a while. One of my dogs came up and snuggled with me (falling quickly asleep) and I cried some more that he was the only one that really wanted to be near me (and then only because I was in bed and he could crawl under the covers). And then I got up and did some cleaning and pretty much was done feeling sorry for myself.

I'm a little frustrated with things, needless to say. And I'm pretty sure my hormones are fucking with my mind. Hate that.

No comments: