Thursday, September 21, 2006

So many thoughts... so few typed here.

We went to the going away party for one of my husband's coworkers. Heading out to the desert (or the sandbox as so many around here call it). It kind of surprises me how many people I've known who've been sent. Anyway, as with all those who get sent, I can't help but worry. So far I haven't known of anyone who's died over there... but it is, perhaps, only a matter of time. On the other hand, I'll be leaving my many military connections behind next month so maybe I'll manage to remain untouched in that way....

I spent most of the "party" trying NOT to gaze longingly at the higher ranking guy who works with my husband. He's quite handsome and funny and friendly, too. I noticed he had no woman with him which got me to wondering just what his marital status actually was. Husband seems to think he's single. I won't try to seduce him, because that'd be morally wrong, you know. But, oh. How I want to....

I'm hoping against all hope that the guy I still haven't come up with a name for the one who told me he wanted me will show up tomorrow. And maybe he can prove it....

Anyway, I was thinking I need to learn to be more sexually aggressive in some ways. And it occurred to me that in some ways I really AM. Just not enough of them. I've gotten better at being a bit more forward when it comes to talking to men. However, my follow through is TERRIBLE.

No comments: