Monday, September 04, 2006

Craving Cock

Considering the last couple of times I've been with me I've been left feeling very unsatisfied... I'm way fucking horny for some cock. Some really hard, thick, lasting cock.

I'm increasingly bitter and angry. And I swear to god there's no better way for a guy to ensure I never have an orgasm with him than for him to tell me about his last amazing partner who could have 20 million orgasms with him. Well, fuck. That ain't me and if you realish that soooooooo very much (instead of my one very elusive orgasm) then go fucking get her because I won't cum for you.

I mean, it's not like I really resent other women having orgasms... but I feel like my lack of ability to have them easily is a problem. And it makes it even harder to have the god damned things. For a while there I was in a place where it didn't bother me at all. But I appear to have lost that place. And all the sexual confidence I had before, too. And it's frustrating as fuck.

I'm just frustrated. Very, very frustrated.

Frank (from my traumatic experiences last year) messaged me the other day and asked me if I was ever going to be willing to get with him again. I told him no. Especially because I'm moving cross country shortly. But I found myself remembering how fucking awesome he was in bed. Talk about a confidence booster. He's a bad, bad man. But the man could fuck....

No comments: