Friday, September 15, 2006

Just another day.

So MP actually got in contact with me again last night. He told me he wanted to see if we could find a way to get together again, at least once before I leave. I'm really pleased. I had fun with him and could use another good fucking. This time with the intent to cum. I also told him he fucking needs to buy bigger condoms. Well, I tried to be more polite than that. However, I did let him know. He also asked me to leave him some feedback on AFF, which I did. I'm obedient if nothing else.

So we got to chatting and he reminded me that I once offered to give him a blow job in the store. Which is entirely true. He said he wanted to take me up on it, if I was still willing. In fact he'd offered to fuck me in the store, but I previously told him I just wasn't terribly comfortable with that and that remains true. Not to mention I swear the man tries to time himself perfectly to coincide with my period. When I'm most horny... and least available. I told him the offer still stood and he asked when. I gave him the two most recent and likely options. This Friday or next Friday. He choose today.

He showed up right about closing time. We talked for a couple of minutes and then I told him "look, I don't really have too much time. I imagine you don't either." He smiled at that and asked me where I wanted to do it. I looked around and finally pointed out that the office had a chair, if he wanted to sit down. And then he kind of floored me (because I'm so easy to floor) by pointing out that it was a good place for ME to sit. I stared at him surprised "wow, I hadn't even thought about me." Which kind of made me a little sad and embarrassed. We went back into the office and I sat down and watched him begin to strip part way. He took off his utility belt, setting it carefully on the floor before leaning over to kiss me.

MP is not the greatest kisser in the world, if you ask me. That particular honor will certainly almost always rest on the lips of the Ex. However, MP is pretty fucking good at it and I find myself utterly intoxicated by the feel of his lips against mine and his tongue in my mouth. I found myself pushing back against him, wanting badly to be on a bed where I could move on top of him, rubbing and pressing myself against him as our tongues met. Instead, I let my fingers slide over his arms and shoulders, hearing him open his pants. I reached down, taking his cock in my fingers as soon as it was free.

I broke the kiss so I could look at his cock again. My fingers wrapped around it, I was once again impressed by his thickness. Before long I took him deep into my mouth and began sucking him. After a few moments I suggested he sit on the desk so he could relax more completely and I could have better access. He agreed, taking a seat as I went back to sucking his cock.

I teased him a little, but it was more about hurrying things along. There was something vaguely clinical about it... but at the same time I had a really good time. He came after just a few minutes with the same "oh... yeah... right there..." kind of encouragement letting me know he was getting close which made me try harder. I kept his cock in my mouth until he finished cumming.

Afterward, I watched him re-dress and I went to grab my flavored water to wash the cum out of my mouth. We talked for a couple of minutes as I smiled at his post-orgasm reaction. It's funny to see someone who's just cum try to recover from the experience. Funny and really fucking hot. He said he was really looking forward to spending another full evening with me so we could enjoy ourselves more fully. Which just made me want to throw him down on something sturdy and fuck the hell out of him right there. I love a man who wants me....

I still need to get fucked. But at least I got to handle a nice cock again.

Oh, and I told husband if I get fired... that'll be the reason and please don't be surprised....

I was really disappointed, though, because that customer who keeps coming on to me didn't come in. And his quietly whispered "I don't think you understand how much I want you" (which I think was actually his exact wording rather than what I wrote yesterday) keeps fucking echoing in my head over and over and over. Who doesn't want to be wanted like that?!? His plan to get me into bed has worked. I want him. I didn't before, but I really fucking do NOW.

Of course, it's also that time of the month and I'm super horny. But I'm pretty sure I'd want him anyway. And he can HAVE me.

No comments: