Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Husband sex

I'd been drinking because I was frustrated with some of the stuff related to the move and husband drank a little, too. Early on in the evening he walked up to me sitting in front of the computer (my normal spot) and he teasingly licked my ear. My ears are probably my most sensitive spot. I moaned, arching against him so he could explore further. He finally pulled away as I gazed at him in surprise, lust surely in my eyes. "I thought you'd like that," he said and wandered off to watch tv.

Eventually, I came over to lay with him on the couch. As I was laying there he started playing with my tits idly and I relaxed into it. I could feel him getting hard where my head was in his lap and I found myself utterly surprised. He jokingly (but really seriously) suggested I could suck his cock. But really. I demand a clean cock so I declined. "I could go take a quick shower," he said. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face against the front of his pants, teasingly.

Eventually, my show was coming on so I was going to head upstairs. He stopped me at the end of the couch and began kissing the back of my neck, his fingers climbing my body slowly, teasingly. I got goose bumps, my breath coming in gasps until he let me go, again. I probably had another 30 minutes before it came on, but I figured I might as well get ready for bed. He followed me upstairs and forced me out of my spot in bed. It wasn't long before he was pulling my pants off. He slid his cock inside me slowly, fucking me gently. I giggled and strained to make sure my show wasn't on, yet. He laughed and kept fucking me slowly.

Finally he slid off me "I guess I'll go downstairs..." just as my show came on. I thought about it for a second and flipped onto my knees, presenting my cunt to him as he stood beside the bed. It didn't take more than a few seconds for him to take the hint and slip his cock back inside. His cock is so perfect for me in that position, hitting my gspot nicely... my body surprisingly familiar with the feel of him inside me I felt myself aching toward orgasm. Even as my show came on and husband grew gradually softer. Apparently Hugh has a different effect on husband than he does on me.... I asked him "is it the show?" and he agreed, adding "it's not like I can cum anyway." Seeing as I wasn't going to suck his cock and he wasn't wearing a condom. Apparently he didn't feel like pulling out and letting me (or himself) finish the job. Whatever the case, he pulled out and I lay down to finish watching my show as husband let his fingers caress the lips of my pussy, making my clit ache. And then he stood up to leave.

"Oh. My. God." I said, "I think I might hate you." He smiled at me knowingly and said "why?" trying to sound incredulous. "You KNOW why," I told him. He smiled at me and left. I considered chasing him down. But as we all know, I'm done chasing him.

I never did cum last night. I imagine he didn't, either. But it was so fucking awesome to have my husband back inside me. To know that at least in that moment, he wanted me.

I spent the entire day today hyper, and fun, and flirtatious just in an amazing mood. I can only blame him. And it makes me smile.

No comments: