Friday, July 01, 2005

Bad Dreams

I have this obsession with zombies. After watching 28 days later and Dawn of the Dead I've discovered what I fear most... zombies. The other day the power went out and I kept staring out into the street expecting to discover that my home was over run with zombies and that's why it took so long to get the power back on... it was NEVER coming back on thanks to zombies. I was SO CONVINCED it was zombies that I couldn't get myself back to sleep. It was at the highest point of my inner hysteria that the power came back on.

Then last night, I had a dream about zombies. Midway into it I ended up having to kill three of them that I'd let into my house before they changed into zombies. I ACCIDENTALLY fed some to the dog and ate some myself. Yes, in my dream I was unable to resist (or remember) that I was holding a chunk of zombie flesh and just had to have some. Raw. At which point I was freaked out that while zombies don't bother with dogs, it never said whether eating their flesh could infect humans and/or dogs.

By the end of the dream we'd made it to an alien controlled safe place and everything was going to be okay. Maybe.

But seriously, my zombie thing is like WAY out of control.

No comments: