Tuesday, July 12, 2005

So tired.

My boss is away from work which means I'm covering a lot of the stuff she would normally do. And between doing her job and mine I'm pretty worn out. But I like it. Damn. I think I want to move up again. Unfortuantely, senior managers in this place are like freakin' cement...

Meanwhile, I finally replaced my rear bumper from the accident I got into back in May. Yes that's almost two months of driving with a mangled rear bumper. I like to think it made people wary of me and allowed for somewhat crazier driving. I did have the pleasure of NOT being able to get my license plate back on for a good 10 minutes. "FUUUUUUUUCK" was about the only thing I could think of to say since it's rather not a good idea to drive without a rear license plate.

However, it's done. I did it in the near dark, of course. Because that's how I am. Tomorrow I'll have to tweak it... but not if it's as smotheringly hot tomorrow as it was today.

Sexually speaking, I was reading a book with a paticularly sexy scene in it, late at night. Husband was asleep in bed next to me so I decided I might as well masturbate. Halfway through (I was taking my very sweet time) my dog appeared from under the covers with my husband (he ONLY sleeps under the covers) and shook himself jingling his collar enough to wake husband. I stopped, trying to look innocent as husband rolled over and fell back asleep.

The next day I related the tale to husband, and he told me sarcastically "yeah, because you wouldn't want me catching you doing that. Because it's a SIN."

This from the man whom I surprised by coming home early one day and catching him masturbating... but in order to cover what he'd been doing he threw a t-shirt on, leaving his business hanging out underneath. No, I couldn't POSSIBLY guess what he'd been doing. But then maybe he thought I was one of the maintenence crew members breaking into the wrong house....

No comments: