Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Taste

Speaking not at all about Semenex, for whatever reason I was unable to find a single other blogger on google who'd written about their experience with it. I think that's really, really odd. I'm curious as to whether this is because anything and everything ever written about it is spam or if there's something more nefarious even than that going on. I won't speculate further but I wonder.

Anyway, the reason I bring it up is that apparently more than anything else I've ever written in this blog I've gotten a lot of response for writing about semenex. Which is to say either the semenex people are looking for ANY mention of their product... repeatedly... or there are a lot of people who're looking for information on the product.

With no REAL reviews that I'd trust, I find the whole thing just weird.

No comments: