Friday, July 15, 2005

Sexual Disfunction

I've been playing a hell of a lot of Burnout 3 on the Xbox. It's somewhat addictive. Until I want to break something, that is. Anyway. I'm not sure if this new found addiction is related to the sudden worsening of a long-term condition I've discovered or what but... I have pain in one of my finger joints.

Now, having pain in this joint isn't the end of the world. Turns out I use the middle finger of my left hand to do a lot more lifting and grabbing than I was aware of. Turns out, though, that this is the exact finger which plays a very important role in my orgasms. If I lost this finger it would be a tragedy. As it stands, it hurts a little to masturbate. Not that it stops me. But it hurts.

And I got to thinking about how much it must suck to have arthritis. Especially if you're a horny girl like me.

Thank god for vibrators....

No comments: