Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I must be drunk

For my title I typed my pass word. I corrected that, of course. That might have been awkward.

I bought the old Harry Potter books. For years I've been told to read them. I finally gave in. FINE. I'll read the mother fuckers. But they better be good. I declined to by the third. Yet.

Husband will be taking his second dose of "the stuff" as I'm now going to call it, just to confuse issues. I think I might prepare it for him to see if his results (flavor and consistancy wise) can be improved upon based on his failing or if it's just always like that. I'll get back to you.

I was told I should put in for a position at a store which I visit quite frequently. Not as a lark, but seriously, because I sort of know the girl who works there and she was like "oh, you could make ($2.00 more an hour) and you'd actually LIKE your job!"

Which brings me to my next point which is that I've been exceptionally worried the last week because come the 30th (or there about) I shall be working at a different location. I'll keep the same job title and take on completely different work. I'm nervous as shit. However, I will be around a fucking huge number of hot, young military boys fresh from basic.

No comments: