Friday, July 08, 2005

Dreams

I watched Blow Out last night. I don't know why I watch that show. It's dumb as fuck. However, I watched it. And then had a dream about Jonathan and a salon. Nothing sexy. I woke up from it to let the dog out (he's sick) and discovered I was really happy such a lame-ass dream was interupted.

I watched Cat House, the series, last night. I've been watching all the episodes On Demand and happened across one of them on HBO last night. I adore that show. I'm fascinated by it. I find it incredibly entertaining, and it makes me think a lot. So of course I dreamed about it. I had a very strange dream, though, which involved Anderson Cooper (I have such a crush) playing my former health teacher, a trip to Safeway, and a trip to the roller rink. It was all very odd. I'd only slept with two clients in two weeks but it was just enough to keep me from starving. I wasn't really serious about the business, yet. And then I ran across Anderson Cooper and boy oh boy did I want to fuck him. But then I kind of do, anyway.

Of course, I woke up from that one to let the dog out, too. But that was also okay because by the time I woke up Anderson Cooper was gone from the dream.

No comments: