Friday, July 22, 2005

Dreamy

I had several dreams last night. In particular was one which starred Hal Ketchum, who happens to be one of my favorite singers of all time. I adore his voice, and at least most of his folksy style of music. I don't think he's for everyone, but he's definately for ME.

I saw him walking past in Seattle and begged him to let me get a picture of us together. Except the camera refused to work and the person I asked to take the photo was having extra trouble making it do so. Finally Hal was ready to give up but I convinced him to stay a few moments longer. It was during this time he started asking me about the local hotels (of which I knew nothing) and about somewhere that could keep his cat (which I desperately wanted to do) while he was in town. Eventually, the dream ended, but with a pleasant feeling.

Out of curiousity, I visited his site and discovered that he's selling a guitar and instructional video on QVC. I want it. I want it REALLY BAD. Do I need it? No, of course not. Would I use it? Some. I started to learn to play as a teenager. I do have a hard time sticking with things. But I WANT IT!

I also had a dream about being stabbed by someone. I can't remember exactly what the deal was with it, but I was definately stabbed several times. And it hurt. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with little pointy doggy toes and muscle soreness, but I'm not sure.

And of course, I woke up horny. Which is a good thing because I'm going to need to be horny for later. At least a little. Nothing less fun than giving a clinical blow job....

No comments: