Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wee.

I flirted quite a bit with Jones today. I figure it just might be the last time, ever, that I get to flirt with him so I might as well get something out of it. Although I didn't really flirt sooo much more than I usually do... it was enough for me. I enjoyed it. And then he stole my drill. Took forever to figure out who stole it, but at least I know where it is. And he will give it back or I'll murder him. I swear it. We know where he lives.

Meanwhile, I also made the mistake of flirting with that particular guy at work which I'm attracted to but shouldn't be. I was only teasing and I forgot momentarily that he wasn't "one of the girls" which lead me to say something I'd usually tease one of the girls with in a lesbian sort of way which everyone knows not to take seriously. Oops. Of course I laughed it off because it was something to BE laughed off but I think I made him uncomfortable. Way to go there, me.

Also, and I'm not sure about it, I think they're secretly planning something behind my back for my leaving work to go elsewhere after tomorrow. I'm not sure about it, but I suspect. And I'm absolutely opposed to it. Dammit. But it's cool. I never really had a going away party before. It'll serve them right if I come right back....

No comments: