Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Idle Play

Last night, I put husband to bed. I can't remember how I started teasing him... sucking his finger.. something. But we ended up with my hand around his cock. I love to hear him exhale those shaky, uneven breaths of delight. He rarely moans... just gentle sighs. I love his sighs.

I live for those sounds. I love watching him flex his hips up toward my hand as the sensations get more intense. I like to watch his face scrunch up.

Last night, I played with him until I decided it was time for me to go to the bathroom. No orgasm by my hand. I could have gone all the way. But he's so selfish. I like to tease him.

He finally got the hint when I came back to kiss him goodnight. He did the same back to me until he was too tired to continue.

I slipped away so he could sleep and a few hours later had one of the best orgasms ever.

No comments: