Monday, July 25, 2005

See, it's this thing.

I know I said I'd write about Semenex so I'm going to do so but then I'm going to write about other stuff.

My personal opinion on Semenex is that it doesn't work. I was hopeful, I tried... but husband's semen was still bitter as ever and had absolutely no discernible sweetness to speak of. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. So, y'all can make your own decisions but I'm going to have to go with the famous line from a twilight zone episode and say "no change! NO CHANGE!"

Moving on. I'm getting ready to start my new job next week. And I realized last night that there's yet another guy at work that I'm terribly sad to leave behind. See, the thing is, I have this THING for Asian guys. Well, half Asian guys, really. It's like a fetish except not really to that point. More of a... let's say... preference. Not that I have ever in my life slept with or even dated an Asian guy. But I'm sure eventually I will and I shall be hard pressed to not be thrilled. Unless he turns out to be a dick.

Back to the story. So this particular guy is half Asian. He's tall, but with some of the traditional Asian features. Bedroom eyes, too. Sort of Asian... sort of... not. And of course he's got that military quality about him, based on the fact that he intends to be an officer and is going to college for that purpose.

The other delightful quality he has is this kind of shy, quietness, which I appreciate. And he seems to think I'm funny (which is always nice). He's one of those guys who tends to hang out with the girls, but not in a creepy or effeminate way. I just get the feeling he likes women and has the sense to appreciate their company more than that of other males (or at least that of other males at work because the males who work with me act retarded).

So, anyway. I genuinely like the guy and think he'd be way fun to hang out with outside of work. Except I never really hang out with anyone out side of work and I'm his supervisor. And also, I'm attracted to him. So I guess basically I have a bit of a crush on him. And I'm terribly sad to leave that behind.

Luckily, like I mentioned... I'll be dealing with a wide variety of hot, young, military boys. While I'm not into boys... I think I can get over it to appreciate a few of them....

No comments: