Saturday, July 30, 2005

Return of the Mack


Went and saw the Island today. Decent movie. Full of issues, but overall I liked it. But then I wasn't expecting too much. Ewan McGregor is fucking hot when he grins. Which probably means it's something he's learned makes him irresistable and thus he's learned to used it to make himself utterly irresistable. And it works for me.

Anyway. We went with husband's friend. I made it a point to be the first one to take my seat, husband followed, and then his friend sat next to him. Just before the movie husband tripped off to the bathroom. As soon as he stood up and started to walk away husband's friend moved over next to me. Of course, husband saw this, but went to the bathroom without saying anything.

I hooked my hand under his friend's arm and asked him "so, what's up?!" Then giggled and took my arm back. We really didn't have much to say to one another, though the conversation flowed naturally. Husband's friend found reason to hook his hand under my arm the same way I'd done to him which brought his fingers in contact with my breast. He left his hand there for a moment before removing it again.

At the time I thought "his fingers are against my breast!" It was something between scandalized and amused. A few moments later, he found another excuse to do the same thing. The second time I had to laugh at myself as I once again didn't mention the contact but thought "okay, now he's doing it on purpose. Just to feel me up." But of course, I didn't mind.

Husband came back and ended up sitting on the other side of me. Which is exactly what happens everytime the three of us go to a movie. We three talked through the movie (no one near us and myself as the go between) which brought both him and I very close together, whispering as quietly as possible between us. I think once we very nearly kissed completely accidentally. Luckily he was wearing a baseball cap low over his brow which prevented the contact. Luckily. Right?

I'll have to write about the "kissing scene" in the movie, later. Short conversation. Very amusing. And about masturbation last night, too.

But for tonight... I shall leave it at that nothing further happened between friend and I. I don't figure it will, but I bet we'll keep flirting a lot. I love flirting.

No comments: