Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Fantasy

Every so often I sit down and think about something and think "I ought to come up with a fantasy about that."

I don't really fantasize all that often. Maybe for a second in the heat of the moment. Or for a bit afterward. Or when I'm REALLY horny and frustrated. Or the day after a particularly good shagging (always wanted to use that word). Okay, so I fantasize a little. But not like... to GET horny. Or to get off. It just doesn't work that way with me.

So I was considering Mr. Peterson (yeah, the killer... AGAIN) and thinking how different his life could have been. And how hot he is.

And I continue to find the whole thing exceptionally disturbing. Thank god it's only thoughts. It has nothing to do with the homocidal/infanticidal thing, either. I swear. I just find him deliciously hot and think he ought to have been a movie actor. And then I stop myself. Because I just don't want to think about him that way because he's a killer. You know?

On another note, I think I might really like that movie Win A Date with Tad Hamilton. I've only watched the begining so far but it's kind of sappy sweet but in a way I appreciate. And I have a thing for Topher Grace, who I'm amazed to discover is ACTUALLY MY AGE! And there's a soft spot in my heart for Josh Duhamel who was on All My Children during the time when I had nothing to do all day at work and got only one channel's worth of reception. Oh, and he looks pretty hot in this movie, too. And he's older than me. Which shocks the hell out of me, too.

Anyway. One gets a clue about one of my tastes in men. Clean cut. Cute boy next door. Yummy.

But that's not all....

No comments: