Sunday, March 20, 2005

*giggle*

Today pretty much sucked.

I started taking my pill and then said "fuck it" and decided to skip it until my next period. Which just arrived today. About a week and a half after my last one. Because that's what happens when you stop taking the pill. Fuck. So I guess I'll be going back on it on Sun...umm... today? Naw, I'll wait until next week.

Meanwhile, I had to run through the other building and saw Evando (the guy I was flirting with the other day). I watched him until he looked up from what he was doing and immediately had to look away. There's defiantely some kind of chemistry there because I had a huge grin as soon as he glanced at me. It's the only reason I looked away. So he wouldn't see just how he effected me.

No, I still won't sleep with him. . but some reactions are just uncontrolable.

No comments: