Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Mmm. Beer.

Husband and I took his friend out for dinner. My idea, thank you very much. I swear I gotta come up with everything!

So we all hung together and chatted. Mostly it was husband's friend chatting. He sure can chat. I threw a few things in, but never too much.

By the end of the night he said something about having gone eight months without having sex. I offered to help him with that. No, actually, I didn't because husband was there. But I should have.

We people watched as the worst waiter EVER served us (or rather failed to... repeatedly). I ended up seeing one of the hottest guys ever which both of the guys I was with had to admit was pretty damned fine. Later husband mentioned something about me leaving a wet spot in the chair over this guy and I had to admit it was MORE than true.

So by the time I got home I was super duper horny. And husband was super duper tired. I crawled over him, "you know when I drink I get horny. And when I have my period I get horny. And when I'm off the pill I get horny. I am SO HORNY right now." But of course, he was tired so I let him be. And I still haven't even masturbated.

That's just so wrong.

I'm seriously considering buying the Canon digital Rebel camera for a pretty penny. If I do that... maybe I'll have to post some interesting pictures. Eh, who am I kidding?

No comments: