Thursday, March 10, 2005

Nothin'.

I got nothing. Nothing to say. Nothing to do.

I've had a headache for most of the day and ended up having to write up TWO accident reports at work for the two people who worked with me today. Two out of three. I was lucky to survive. One was stupid, one was neccessary. The stupid one wanted his written up because he was jealous of the neccessary one.

I fucking hate the stupid one. I wanted to smack him. Then he ran around telling the manager who was there that he'd wanted to write an accident report sooner but I told him "no." Which was an OUTRIGHT LIE. I couldn't believe it. Luckily, she knew better.

It was about this time I ended up with the tremendous headache. There was a reasonably cute guy around at this time and I would loved to have flirted with him at least a little but I felt awful.

I have, however, been flirting with husband's friend via e-mail. Just a little.

No comments: