Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Semper Sexualis

Your clearinghouse for information on lost bloggers....

Yeah, I know what happened to Average Joe. Having not gained permission to broadcast his where abouts directly, I'll keep vaguely mum. However, it's safe to say all links to that blog are now permanently broken.

However, if you were a regular reader (or he was a regular reader of yours) you'll find him sooner than you think.

I still want a better answer for Kathy's disappearance. She can't write notes/e-mails now, either? C'mon now.

But more importantly, what kind of answers can I give those who end up on my page while searching google for "kathy's affair", "a taste of the good wife", and "Mistress Matisse"? Oops. Is my bitterness poking through? Really, it's only a matter of time before I start getting hits on Joe's name.... *sigh* I'm important, too!

As long as I'm putting out calls for information, what the hell happened to Peter of Peter's POV?!? It's heading well into two months of non-activity without explaination....

No comments: