Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Let it be said.

Husband and I are doing pretty darned well together. Besides having had sex recently (which puts me in a lovely mood) which was quite pleasant for both of us, we did have that talk last month... and a shorter more pleasant version this month. I'm not miserable anymore. Not by a long shot.

Don't get me wrong, I could still use a heck of a lot more affection. Yesterday, as I was explaining that I'm really NOT planning on leaving him anytime soon because I'm okay, I put my arms around him... and he put his arms around me... and we hugged and we kissed... and I realised that we haven't really kissed lovingly in a really really long time. There's the morning kisses (off to work) and the bedtime kisses (goodnight) but nothing really in between.

I could still use the in between. But I'm not dying without it. I'm not crying over it. Besides, he's not THAT great of a kisser anyway! Heh heh.

No comments: