Sunday, March 27, 2005

Solo

Last night I took some nyquil and crawled into bed. It was all I could do to actually get under the covers and arrange my pillows. I just wanted to crash. Husband came to tuck me in and I told him that I was supposed to start the pill Sunday (today) but that I didn't think I would, because I didn't see much point in it. The amount of sex he and I have is negligable and doesn't make it worth it... and I feel soooooooo much better being off the pill. "I might even go sleep around again!"

Now, at the time I was really really really tired so I was no in no condition to guage reaction but he seemed okay with it. I hope. I can check in on that later this afternoon before I make a final decision.

Meanwhile, he left the room and I lay there for about a minute before I decided I was too desperately horny and HAD to cum. Which I did rather quickly, a single (very tired) hand being my sole source of stimulation. With nothing inside, my body doesn't really cum as completely as it is capable so while the orgasm isn't as intense, it lasts longer. So, as I drifted off to sleep my body continued to tingle deep inside.

One of my dogs crawled under the covers with me and snuggled up close. A lovely way to fall asleep.

No comments: