Monday, March 28, 2005

Titter.

I spent the day being generally irritable and entirely horny. Clearly, I need some.

As I was walking from one part of the building to another I gazed upon the beauty that was this super hot guy in a tucked in thing t-shirt and loose fitting pants. So yummy. I love the curve of a man's waist into the flare of lats and broad shoulders. Sexy. I had to hide a huuuuuuuge grin as I walked past because it made me feel so very good just to see and want a hot guy. Being off the pill is WONDERFUL.

While I was running around like a crazy woman at work, Evando saw me. I was having a rather rushed, unpleasant day today and while I was trying to run out of the house I couldn't find a rubber band for my hair so I left it down. I spent a lot of the day out in the rain, working so my face was flushed just a bit and my hair just damp enough to lay just right. Basically, I had to admit I was looking pretty decent all things considered. I passed by him and he said "those people over there need some help. And you look sexy!" I didn't have time to respond and in fact didn't see him again for the rest of the night. But I was pleased. Greatly. I wanted to go hunt him down in the hopes of being fawned over.

Meanwhile, this OTHER semi-hot guy from work showed up and brough his brother... who was WAY hot. Me: *drool* Except I didn't have time to check him out more than passingly, either. Which really really disappointed me. He was FINE.

Tomorrow... I'm off. However, I'll go to work at least briefly to pick something up and talk to my manager about the thing that kept me running around like a nutcase all evening. And supposedly Li will be there....

No comments: