Saturday, March 12, 2005

Well. That took care of that.

This morning I woke up so I could go to work. I ran in and took my morning shower and then went back to wake husband up since it was already almost 11 am and he rarely sleeps that late. I crawled back into bed with him and we talked for a while. Finally I crawled on top of him the playful way I do sometimes and humped on him for a while.

Eventually, I climbed off and suddenly thought "well, it's early morning... " and reached under the blankets and sure enough, he was hard. YES!

So, I slipped off my pants and tried to slide him inside me... but I was way too dry. It wasn't comfortable for either of us. "Are you going to sand my dick off?" he asked me, wincing. So, I gave up. I played with his cock a bit longer before finally deciding to go downstairs. "We can still have sex!" he said. I shrugged. It's not like I was really into it and at this point it was getting toward time for me to leave for work. Generally once I go downstairs I try not to go back upstairs. "Naw," I said. But he was insistant, "please come back. With lube." I shrugged again, "maybe I'll just go masturbate downstairs." "Will that make you wet?" "Yeah." "Then come back upstairs when you're done and we can have sex!" "No. And you better not masturbate."

I went downstairs and let the dogs out... and back in. Grabbed the lube, and went back upstairs for my sex. I mean, much as I wasn't that into it I was bound and determined to have my first sex in something like the last month (or more) and my first sex with him since November 29th. It wasn't long before we were in my favorite position (doggy) and I was cumming. He was tired from thrusting (wha?!?) and lay back on the bed while I recovered from my orgasm. Finally, I moved over and began to play with him a bit, finally urging him to masturbate while I helped.

One orgasm each, and I was off to work at a reasonable hour. It was a very very nice morning.

No comments: